Friday, December 10, 2021

My feelings can be expressed more actively to someone who is open. Strikes are against me but understanding friends quietly accept for who I am.

 



Both open and locals only events. Event route includes Oceanside Civic Center, Oceanside Harbor and Oceanside Pier in Oceanside Cal. Free.Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers. REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.

A GOOD MAN, Steven Jarrot.You guys like poems? Here's one: QUOTE | He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got nobody, He's got no face. The greatest tale of war in space came back to life with Legend of the Galactic Heroes: If at first, you don't succeed, try, try, try again.


You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time, or outcomes from their choices or yours. COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY. I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Walks, Talks, Views, Lots Of Coins To Pay. "Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe,

May be a black-and-white image of one or more people and text that says 'Be Fucking Brave! Say how you feel, leave the job you hate, find your passion, love with every ounce of your bones, stand up for what you believe in, don't settle and apologize for never who you are.'

DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES.Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always .Lovers 4 Life.American Drama... Lynn Warren notice how all babies look the same..


Inline image

 The Twilight Zone!I’m out! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.”The road to hell is paved with good intentions!! 


Inline image

Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware.

Inline image



It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?Leader Of The Herds, Good Times, Cattle Calls, Twisted and bend, clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck on slow, simple, and silly.


Inline image



 'I bet British people be having sex like: Mmm yes splendid, ah indeed. Scrumptious carry on, good heavens I'm arriving.'My feelings can be expressed more actively to someone who is open. Strikes are against me but understanding friends quietly accept for who I am.

 One Fine Day. by Bailey Battles, Paperback | Barnes & Noble®W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes, I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.'CURRENTLY NOT LETTING ANYBODY FUCK WITH MY FLOW'.https://www.barnesandnoble.com › Books.


My feelings can be expressed more actively to someone who is open. Strikes are against me but understanding friends quietly accept for who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment