Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Social Media Dogwood. Retired of course. I just love me some Pink Floyd. Making love to strains of Dark Side of the Moon.

Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling.Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon. Adult Lounge. Thickness Paradise NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour! Enough for the Charmed:


That sounds like fun! ;) I am looking for you then. Right, what does that mean man, what sounds fun, and why you, questions up in the age, location, how tall, retired or not, house on the block, RV on road, boat at peer, jeep to roads, boats to rock, 420 that would be nice to be connected.

Social Media Dogwood. Retired of course.  I just love me some Pink Floyd. Making love to strains of Dark Side of the Moon.

Hi there I'd love to hear more details about this post. Thank you. So another one line wonder, here it is just for you. Searching for the one, ads placed, for company, connection, and communication. Stranger to friend, steps taken, waves to make, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, toads under the waves, at times also. 


What should I be doing? Well, that is hard to say, what are you doing, for what purpose, to live, to grow, to explore, what comes next. It has been quite some time, since any of my posts stayed online. Guess I lost a few frogs alone the way.

So Tom, Tim, or Tony, I forgot, did you tell me your age, where you were located, retired or not, how tall matters to me also. I have issues to address at my house, so the inspector says. Have to read again, and see if we need to address, in time or money. Searching for a guy with a box truck and a car carried, ready to take time, for a road trip. Thais what I want, that is what I need, and the wheels go around. Retired of course.
Men, mice, monsters, Micky Mouse, lights on, sons to shine, faces in the herds. Craigslist frogs, fish, and fools, lots of laughs, lots of love, lots of one lines, here is one to share. W4M. Hi there. Would you be open to getting your feet smelled for cash?You said be weird so I figured I'd reply lol. I have a foot fetish :) Weird, strange, different, interesting, witty, and wise, ways to see the world. Social Media Dogwood. Retired of course.  I just love me some Pink Floyd. Making love to strains of Dark Side of the Moon.


Marches To March, God Of War, March 4th, command of the year, fuck the battles, wars won, count more. Sons to shine, to stand out, baby boomers, on a crazy train. Retired of course, leader of the band, songs to play, on the radio, I got a brand new pair of roller skates.

Actor Dr. Sanjay Gupta appears daily on CNN acting out the same part he played in the 2011 movie 'Contagion' as their chief medical analyst.This has been scripted and planned for years and is now playing out in real time.These criminals cannot afford to make a mistake as more and more are waking up to what is actually happening in plain sight.A people's revolution is coming and the Elite see it. More Lockdowns, Censorship and Detention Centers will begin in the weeks and months ahead until the final goal of everyone on the planet eventually taking this deadly vaccine. It's anyone's guess how this movie will end but I'm betting on the People's Revolution coming out on top.Bill Gates, Tony Fauci along with all the participating politicians and criminal health officials will face justice down the road and no one will be sad when these people die ALONE just the way this movie has been scripted.



 Fred (Redd Foxx) becomes paranoid by having coffins in the house and refuses to sleep in the house with the coffins. So what you are not able to please everyone, that is not your job, so what if you are not perfect, and so what people change with the coming of a new day.Social Media Dogwood.


 Help the lost, help the displace, be honest and true to the right things to do, talk about love with pieces of a dream.I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes. Views, voices, values, winners and losers, roles to play, over the decades. Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash.Social Media Dogwood. Retired of course.  I just love me some Pink Floyd. Making love to strains of Dark Side of the Moon.



Counting Heads. Lives on the sands of time, liars, crooks, snakes in the grass, twists and turns, good time toads.Tips and tales, lovers in the moments, gifts to share, times to flips for time.Counting Heads. Roles Played, Hats Worn. One day, in the past....Back to future, back to square one. Sheri and Sima Jarrot, 7603225166: Steven Jarrot? 420 & GREAT KITTY LICKING FOR FREE: Heads In Air, Brown Spots Still There, Rats To Cash, Rats With Hoods, Notes Taken. Lots Of Luck.

 Social Media Dogwood. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, pages in books, recaps to recall. Party views online, sophistry to note. Ready To Turn Around, Persistence Pays Daily:I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present.'go where your heart finds peace."Today is a good day".


Social Media Dogwood. Retired of course. I just love me some Pink Floyd. Making love to strains of Dark Side of the Moon.


Kevin Hart Wait What GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment