Sunday, December 20, 2020

Different every day, but now the blue stars are out, shooting.

FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not."IF YOU ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO BE NORMAL YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW AMAZING YOU CAN BE." Maya Angelon'.Sam I am, VERY SICK BEEN IN MENTAL FACILITIES ALL OVER FROM WASHINGTON TO CALIFORNIA AND MANY IN BETWEEN.Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.





Be kind .Show respect to all men and women, but grovel to none. Home for the day, back in touch again, young at heart, joys and jumps, glory and mighty, big and strong now, lessons learned over time, dances in the rains, good times on the beach. fun and games.





Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.
GAME OF ACES.Not a very bad movie ! There is a very special character in this movie whom you will find it later than sooner ! I enjoyed the desert scenes very much !
FLOWERSINTREES.BLOGSPOT.COM
GAME OF ACES.Not a very bad movie ! There is a very special character in this movie whom you will find it later than sooner ! I enjoyed the desert scenes very much !
STARRBRIGHTLIGHTS.BLOGSPOT.COM .Rats to roaches, faces of rats, crooks, cheaters, liars, faces in the crowds.WELCOME ALL WHO DARE TO OPEN ...

Yessss, my ex to a T. Only thing he ever worked hard at was remembering his next lie.Sam I am, VERY SICK BEEN IN MENTAL FACILITIES ALL OVER FROM WASHINGTON TO CALIFORNIA AND MANY IN BETWEEN.





Lights, Stars, Wishes, Dreams, Living Large, State Of Blue.: Twists And Turns, Lots Of Ways To Grow, Faces In Mask, Lords And Ladies,Winners,Losers,Learners, Daily Events, Fish And Frogs, Walks In The Park, Classes Of Rat Racers.
Bitch Rites
FLOWERSINTREES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Bitch Rites
Butch Dates Gifts to dead and dying, help for displace veterans, black women. Prey on beach, prey today on earth angels, tricked and pimped...




JOYANDPAINS2015.BLOGSPOT.COM

Voices In My Head. Me: “I’m gonna be productive when I get home & get some chores done”.Sam I am, VERY SICK BEEN IN MENTAL FACILITIES ALL OVER FROM WASHINGTON TO CALIFORNIA AND MANY IN BETWEEN.

Boots on, made for walking, dances in the streets, glory dazes to come.”Bringing forth positivity around the world”. Happy Sunday!Fare thee...Sam I am, VERY SICK BEEN IN MENTAL FACILITIES ALL OVER FROM WASHINGTON TO CALIFORNIA AND MANY IN BETWEEN.


 'The scariest thing about crazy chicks is: They usually have a crazier friend that will help them do the craziest shit.'Voices In My Head. Me: “I’m gonna be productive when I get home & get some chores done”.Boots on, made for walking, dances in the streets, glory dazes to come.”Bringing forth positivity around the world”. Happy Sunday!Or Not, Fare thee well.





 'The scariest thing about crazy chicks is: They usually have a crazier friend that will help them do the craziest shit.'Voices In My Head. Me: yes, that real estate thing, is still working!”Want to get in the game?Let’s talk!


 Be Fucking Brave! Say how you feel, leave the job you hate, find your passion, love with every ounce of your bones, stand up for what you believe in, don't settle and apologize for never who you are




 Time to turn the lights on, the sun is setting and the colors are better than yesterday, just my point of view, love to see the flashing colors against the blues, and the yellows that make up the sunset. Different every day, but now the blue stars are out, shooting.WILL YOU STAND AND BE COUNTED, KINGS, KNIGHTS, LEADERS OF THE BAND, HANDS TO HOLD, WHILE WE CLIMB THIS MOUNTAIN Together.



THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~I always look for — and usually find — the positive in any situation. Different every day, but now the blue stars are out, shooting.WILL YOU STAND AND BE COUNTED, KINGS, KNIGHTS, LEADERS OF THE BAND, HANDS TO HOLD, WHILE WE CLIMB THIS MOUNTAIN Together.



No comments:

Post a Comment