Wednesday, February 15, 2017

HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens.

Veterans Housing Matters. Lots of Veterans, still on the streets, winter is coming, lots of hard knocks on the streets. Lots Of bumps in the road, lots of snakes and frogs, searching for prey. HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens. I must see This Is Where I Leave You b/c Rose Byrne plays Penny Moore my maiden name is famous. HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, AllensRoger Moore: ‘Being eternally known as James Bond has no down side’

Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs: Mountains.Candles to flames, colors of hope, snakes to dance, orange and purple dreams, blue dreams in smoke, good times. Wishes for a better daze, prayers for better friends, hopes for a new house to give the gifts of words for the lost, words written for the confused, words written for the cash on the tables. I must see This Is Where I Leave You b/c Rose Byrne plays Penny Moore my maiden name is famous
  • HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens

Uncle Sam and his mistakes on the frogs, mistakes on the fool, and mistakes on the military men and women. Jokes of the government, and the damages to the men and women who served in the military. Want to talk about the mistakes done for the good of the country.I must see This Is Where I Leave You b/c Rose Byrne plays Penny Moore my maiden name is famous. Roger Moore: ‘Being eternally known as James Bond has no down side’. HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens. 

  • HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens

 Help is needed for the houses and homes, for the veterans, funds for homes, funds for services to the doctors, funds for cars, and funds for the trips back in time. Lots of nightmares for the veterans, lots of wars and battles won, lots of military members lost, over time, hand needed to get back on track.HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, AllensRoger Moore: ‘Being eternally known as James Bond has no down side’. HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens. 
I must see This Is Where I Leave You b/c Rose Byrne plays Penny Moore my maiden name is famous

1 comment:

  1. In the chaotic blind roar of life, all souls wander and run. Some seek others. Some seek the fallen anthem of loneliness. Some want daddy.

    Some try to confront their demons of past. I am as strong as my my strongest nightmare. This means I am weak. Born into the blind roar, I am still adverse to acceptance. I am still adverse to me. I have read you before.

    Like me you are intelligent. You are more intelligent and creative as I am. This brings me comfort. I shall never know what love means. I will never understand happiness. I am dysfunctional because the chaotic roar I was born into has seeped into my core.

    My path is wildly colorful like the picture you posted. But ultimately it is a path of loneliness and mental darkness. If I never applauded you for your words, I applaud you for your choice of color. I imagine those colors as being one and the same of your soul.

    ReplyDelete